Februárban Varsóban megrendezésre kerül az Ukrajna újjáépítését célzó Helyreállítási Építési Fórum.
A Fórumon való részvétellel az érdeklődőknek lehetőségük nyílik megtekinteni a kétnapos „ReBuild Ukraine” kiállítást is.
Időpont: 2023. február 15.
Helyszín: EXPO XXI Congress Center (Pradzynskiego Street 12/14, 01-222, Warsaw).
Szervezők: „Confederation of Builders of Ukraine” (CBU) a „Federation of the European Construction Industry” (FIEC) támogatásával
Ukrajna Magyarországi Nagykövetségének tájékoztatója:
We would like to inform You about a large-scale event dedicated to the reconstruction of Ukraine - RECOVERY CONSTRUCTION FORUM, which will take place on February 15th, 2023 in Warsaw, Poland.
RECOVERY CONSTRUCTION FORUM is a large-scale event dedicated to the reconstruction of Ukraine, the purpose of which is to create a platform for further communication between the construction industries of partner countries to accelerate the reconstruction of Ukrainian affected communities.
In connection with the difficult situation on the territory of Ukraine, caused by the armed attack of the Russian Federation, and for the safety of the participants of the forum, Warsaw, Poland, was chosen as its venue.
Date: February 15th, 2023;
Location: EXPO XXI Congress Center (Pradzynskiego Street 12/14, 01-222, Warsaw).
The purpose of the event is to create a platform for further communication between the construction industries of partner countries to accelerate the reconstruction of Ukrainian affected communities.
Organizers of the forum: the Confederation of Builders of Ukraine (CBU) with the support of the Federation of the European Construction Industry (FIEC).
You will have a unique opportunity to personally hear about the state of the construction industry in Ukraine, because representatives of the Ukrainian authorities have been invited to the forum, in particular: Kyrylo Tymoshenko (Deputy Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine), Oleksandr Kubrakov (Deputy Prime Minister for Reconstruction of Ukraine - Minister of Community Development, Territories and Infrastructure of Ukraine), Mykhailo Fedorov (Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine - Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine), Olena Shulіak (Chairman of the Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on the Organization of State Power, Local Self-Government, Regional Development and Urban Planning, Chairman of the Coordination Council for Solving Problematic Issues in the Field of Urban Planning under the President of Ukraine), Natalia Kozlovska (Deputy Minister of Community Development, Territories and Infrastructure of Ukraine), Semen Kryvonos (Head of the State Inspection of Architecture and Urban Planning of Ukraine).
Representatives of the governments of the countries of the European Union, international financial institutions, and European construction associations will also participate:
- Philip Crampton (President of the European Construction Industry Federation (FIEC);
- Ketil Tonning (Head of the FIEC-EIC Task Force "Ukraine");
- Katarína Mathernová (Deputy Director General of DG NEAR (General Directorate for Neighborhood and Enlargement Negotiations) of the European Commission);
- Katharina Knapton-Vierlich (Head of the "Construction" division of DG GROW (internal market, industry, entrepreneurship and small and medium-sized businesses) of the European Commission);
- Waldemar Buda (Minister of Economic Development and Technology of Poland);
- Josef Sikela (Minister of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic);
- Lars Lücke Rasmussen (Minister of Foreign Affairs of Denmark);
- Vinkas Jurgutis (Deputy Minister of Economy and Innovation of Lithuania);
- Erwin Bolinger (Head of the Department of Bilateral Economic Relations of SECO);
- a representative of the economic department of the Ministry of Economy and Climate of Germany;
- other representatives of the French, Italian and British governments.
During the RECOVERY CONSTRUCTION FORUM you will have the opportunity to:
- to receive information about the scope of reconstruction and the needs of Ukrainian communities;
- get to know international financial organizations and potential investors;
- find out about sources of funding for recovery.
The forum will bring together about 400 offline participants, including representatives of the construction industry from Great Britain, Poland, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Turkey, the USA, Ukraine, Belgium, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, Austria, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, Norway, the Czech Republic, Georgia.
The RECOVERY CONSTRUCTION FORUM will be held as part of the international exhibition "ReBuild Ukraine", which has already been supported by the Federal Ministry of Economy and Climate Protection of Germany, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic, the Embassy of Slovakia in Ukraine, the Trade Promotion Organization of the Federal Economic Chamber of Austria "Advantage Austria" (Austria), Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Ukraine, Investment and Development Agency of Latvia, Walloon Export and Investment Agency "AWEX" (Belgium), Confederation of Danish Industry (Denmark), Agency "Business France" (France).
"ReBuild Ukraine" will take place on February 15-16, 2023 in Warsaw and will combine a number of events with the aim of attracting financial support for communities in need of reconstruction assistance.
Participation in the forum gives an opportunity to visit the two-day exhibition "ReBuild Ukraine", which is organized by the international exhibition partner Premier Expo with the support of CBU
You can learn more about the event and follow updates on the draft agenda on the website by following the link: https://rebuildukraine.in.ua/en/recovery-construction-forum
Purchase tickets for the RECOVERY CONSTRUCTION FORUM via the link: https://warszawa.ticketsbox.com/ua/event/recovery-construction-forum.html
If you need additional information, contact the e-mail: email@example.com
Embassy of Ukraine to Hungary"